Masterclass in Entrepreneurship (The 3-part series)
+233 55 332 8757
Did you know 99% of businesses fail within the first two to three years while the remaining 1% go on to enjoy success? How do you right the wrongs and build a lasting business? This course seeks to help you gain the knowledge to start a business and become a successful entrepreneur.